During the season, fall in love with whats easy on time. This is a great dish that can be made a day ahead and left out on the counter to set overnight.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
- - 2 Cup self-rising flour
- - 2 Cup brown sugar
- - 1 Cup CannaButter, softened
- - 1/2 Cup HoneyBuzz
- - 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- - 1 tsp salt
- -10 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- - First Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish or 8 individual ramekins
- Using a fork mix flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon
- Hold 2 cups of this mixture to use as a topping.
- Dust your prepared baking dish(es) with flour and top with a layer of apples and alternating layers of flour mixture with apples and ending with apples.
- Sprinkle apple layer with the reserved mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes allow to rest for 20 minutes after getting baked.
- Standard policy for all baked goods.
Reviews (0 Reviews)
Please log in to post a review.