Dill Pickle Dip
A great dip for "medicated" parties.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
- - 1 cup CannaMayo
- - 2 egg whites, chopped
- - ¼ Cup capers rinsed, minced
- - ¼ Cup cornichons, chopped
- - 3 shallots, chopped
- - 3 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- - ½ bunch tarragon, chopped
- - 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- - 1 lemon, zest, juice
- In a large mixing bowl mix everything together and season with salt and pepper.
*This is wonderful on seafood and also as a replacement for cocktail sauce.
Reviews (0 Reviews)
Please log in to post a review.